Free Blackberrys

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Best Drugstore Beauty Findings


When it comes to lotion for my extremely dry skin, it must work. I usually test a lotion by the time I put it on in the morning, until the evening or next morning. If my skin is not tight, or itching, and my skin still feels relieved, than it works! Typically 24-hour lotions, and hydrating lotions are ideal. So, I put some lotions to the test, and these lotions stood up to the challenge..

Soft & Beautiful skin 24-Hour Moisturesoft Body Lotion, $6.49
I cannot say enough great things about this lotion. Upon the first use, my skin felt 100% better. It is not heavy, and does not leave a greasy after feel. With its light scent and superior hydration, my skin stayed moisturized all day, and into the next morning!
-----------------------
Curel Continuous Comfort Moisturizing Lotion,$6.79
I have always loved Curel lotions, for there unique formula's and for their target of dry skin. I loved that this was fragrance free, and hypoallergenic, which means on lazy nights I could also apply to my face. This lotion kept my skin extremely soft and hydrated, and a little goes a long way.
--------------------------
Eucerin Moisturizing Lotion, Daily Replenishing, $7.79
This lotion is perfect for winter and summer use. It is fragrant free, and was not at all greasy. I still use this lotion during the winter because, it really replenishes my skin. It's fast absorbing and perfect for my sensitive skin.
---------------------------
Aveeno Positively Smooth Moisturizing Lotion, $8.49
This lotion really smoothed out the my texture, and improved my skin tone. With combination of natural soy, skin-silkening soy extract, and skin conditioners, it even makes hair softer and less noticeable. Which of course, helped me shave less often. This lotion kept my skin moisturized well into the next day.
---------------------------
Johnson's Softlotion 24 Hour Moisturizer, $3.99
Upon first use of this lotion I was in love. The texture won me over. It is super silky and very emollient. This grown up version of the beloved Johnson's baby lotion, made my skin baby soft, and well hydrated. The scent is not over powering, and its perfect for daily use. I kept feeling my skin all day, because I couldn't believe how soft it was!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Buzz Chat Room

Create a Meebo Chat Room